Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wheel o' Shoes!

We all know I have a die hard love for all things shoe related, so it goes without saying that I have a large collection of shoes. Perhaps I will get some pictures up of my favorites to the blog one day soon. As a result of my Imelda like collection I am always looking for great Shoe Storage solutions for my house. Right now I have a few of these Trones bins from IKEA that are great and look much better in person. Today while perusing the internet I came across a new way to store your shoes I don't know how well it works but it sure does look efficient.

The Shoe Wheel by Rakku Designs for $65. It holds 30 pairs of Woman's Shoes. As you can see it is made to hold high heals. Which is great I had seeing Shoe storage that is clearly designed for flat shoes aka men's shoes. I mean if your are in need of major shoe storage options you are probably a woman. Even the dandiest of Man doesn't have as many shoes as most woman, (I am sure there are a few exceptions to the rule out there). I could go on and on...

Anyway the Shoe Wheel is looks pretty cool and doesn't seem to take up much precious real estate in your closet. It is mobile and adjustable and expandable. Think of the fun games you can play like Spin the Shoe Wheel! Ok maybe I am reaching there... But it does look like a great find. I wonder if they would send me a free one for promoting it on my site? hmm....

Ooo and it comes in pink!



2 comments:

coco said...

I love the wheel o shoes! I saw it in a magazine a couple months ago and thought I might get one - but alas we are running out of room in our shared walk in closet... :) I do think though that if i do get it I need a rainbow of pumps to put in it just like the picture, otherwise it just wouldn't be as pretty!

The Wonk said...

Dude, I am totally getting one of those! The clincher was pinkiness. Maybe I could even bedazzle it too! Kinda reminds me of the shoe closet that Kurt Russell built for Goldie Hawn in "Overboard." I have always wanted one of those. Especially on my private yacht. And built by Kurt Russell, natch. You would cry if you saw how I kept my shoes. Literally a 3 foot pile at the bottom of my closet, not fair for me or the shoes. The poor gals at the bottom, I have no idea who you are anymore! But alas, space issues leave me no other options. Until I get my yacht.....