Thursday, June 26, 2008

Discount Thursdays!

Today's post is more like a "Sale Alert Thursday" but saving money is saving money so lets not dicker over semantics. I have three great sales for my darling readers to check out. First of all its the yearly IKEA sale. I recommend going to check it out on a weekday. My friend M and I went on a Thursday night and felt like we had the place all to ourselves. It was glorious. I got a potting bench which I will be converting into a Bar/prep area for the BBQ area on my deck.

Another great sale going on is the Lime Tage Sale over at Pimperlime. Enjoy up to 40% off on many many cute shoes. Like these cute Pink Numbers from Charles and David.

The Last sale I am going to mention is the seasonal clearance sale over at West Elm. They are items up to 65% off! And there is a butch of great stuff. Browse through the lighting section for some great stuff!
Happy Shopping!

No comments: